It’s time for that requisite “Year in Review” post – there have been a lot of changes for Sarah and me in 2008, and here are just a few things that I blogged about in 2008 that I thought were noteworthy.
Highlights for the Walker Cleavelands:
- A fun night in NYC for Sarah and me: cool coffee shop, uber-expensive dinner and Wicked
- The ultimate frisbee team I was on, Flying V, won the intramural championship
- BGLASS Week at Princeton went really well
- I had a horrible interview at a church in Berkeley, but it ended up being “an unexpected gift“
- I worked at the Bay Street Apple Store in Emeryville for a few weeks, long enough to get a year for free with MobileMe
- Sarah and I both graduated from Princeton – finally!
- We got a free trip to the PC(USA) General Assembly (thanks to the Presbyterian Outlook) and I got a chance to be the official blogger for the Presbyterian Outlook
- I got a chance to hang out with Zach Lind again at the Jimmy Eat World concert at the Fillmore
- I spent a few days in Illinois giving a talk about Communicating Faith in a Web 2.0 World to some Presbyterians
- Sarah and I spent a few days in La Misión, Mexico with Erin – a really wonderful trip!
- I started a job as Minister of Youth & Young Adults in Livermore, CA – with the Methodists.
Highlights from Pomomusings:
- The “Kingdom of God” series (all of the bloggers are listed in the post under “Trackbacks”)
- A short post about a very cool faith community in Manhattan – the post that lost me a potential job in Berkeley
- Pomomusings Turned 5 Years Old
- Some thoughts on why I didn’t pray at the pole
- The Twitter of Faith that took off
- Some thoughts about the election
- Probably the biggest post of the year – 233 comments – and just the beginning of some conversations about homosexuality here on pomomusings
What about you? Do you have any specific highlights from this blog over the past year? Favorite posts? Any hopes for this blog for the new year?